by - Sunday, July 27, 2008

wth~ tmr is chem and i was studying geog..
okay... seriously, i have not much interest on science now.. i dont know why.. i spent most of my time before the prelims studying science..and now i abandon it again, focusing on my humanities. alright, i shall wke up early tmr to study chem...cos chem is tmr...
also, i dont tink i can ace my poa this time...
you know what... i hate it that i cant do well for poa...becos i tink some people just wanna beat me.. hahahas~ but i tell you...i am not a genius in poa...i dont study unless i need. so you can say that i am naturally good in poa only..not very good just that i tried to understand it.
you know why i say this...cos i know i will not do well for prelim and people may look down on me.. i hate this... but my aim is to get A1 for olevel.. rmb~ im not going JC..so prelim results does not affect me much..just that i need some soul-searching.. olevel is my goal.. ya!

simple as that..
i shall end here...

i hate people who looks down on others when they are no better...
shiat!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.