by - Tuesday, July 22, 2008

before i go to my dreamland...
i shall blog...
cos tmr may not have time..and after tmr, i am going to be bury with my notes! my study table is turn into a rubbish dump once again.. hahas!
only after prelims, it will transform again. hehs~ im crapping!

alright~ i have so mich to do after prelims lehs.... i wanna upgrade my ps skills...so i may ask josette for help. hahahs~ i hope she dont mind... also, i wanna go shopping...wear my clothes hanging in the cabinet for like months. hahahas~ i cant stand wearing sch uniform everyday.. ahahs! i wanna dress up... rahh~ my cosmetics are also rotting..hehs!
yes~ after prelims, i am gonna change blogskin.. i have so many ideas in my brain now...

but but but!!!!
prelims keep stopping me from thinking! aiishhh!
정말 싫어요!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.