by - Saturday, July 26, 2008

yo!

i am still studying. hahahas~

met joanne, weiting and shiting to study. found a place at BK...waited for the girls to come and i did abit of chem tys... once they reached, shiting called..and we asked whether can we go to the house to study.. she said okay.. so we went cold storage to buy water...and went outside BK and mac...where they sell tidbits...bought some to shiting's house.. okays~ lalala!
today study session was not a fruitful one.. cos we spent most of the time crapping..hahahas!!

left around 6+...

i find that i have nothing to blog these few days...maybe becos of my exams...that's why i have nothing to write about. however, i am very excited to wait my prelims to be over...cos i can take a short break before chionging my olevel. also, my chinese result is coming out soon. i dont know what will i get...but i am 98% sure that i wont retake my chinese again. hahas!

i havent start studying poa and geog.. wth~ same day! i can jump down first...

i have memorised my QA! hahahas~
now going organic chem...all the way xuee!

im crazy for you~
that's what my hubby sings~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.