by - Tuesday, July 22, 2008

hais~ studying at home today wasnt good at all!

i could not concerntrate with my com in front of me. hahas~
have to go sch tmr for the opening of SRR...and i am done with the card. horribly done~ but who will help me in the first place right? and i hate troubling people..cos you know some pple, when you ask them to help you do something. they accepted but complaining behind ur back. so what's the point? hahahas~ if anyone is going to say something on the card tmr.. i will throw it at u! and ask u to do it! hahahas~

checking my folders, i realised i have many many many pics not post up yet!!!! so i will do it after the prelims!

i will just do my best for prelims! and chiong for olevel!

hahahs~
i have a sudden feeling of going shopping. shall do it after prelims!
aishh~ prelim prelim!

off now!
needa revise physics!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.