new layout!

by - Tuesday, July 29, 2008

if u realised..hahhas!

i have donghae beside the title too!
see how much i love him!

okays...
geog today was okay..consider easy.. happy! hahahs~ hope can pull up my humanities grade. poa..hmm, like i said, i dont have too much hope for prelim..if i fail, i just have to say cos i did not put in all my effort..pass, i will say it's luck! let's see how poa paper1 kills me. hahahas!
after papers, went home..

oh ya...mrs wong drove me to school today. hahas~ so paiseh. i was walking to the bus-stop..and a car horned..so i looked at the direction and see mrs wong. hahahas~ she was sending her daughter to sch...thankyou mrs wong!!

okay, monday is the last day of prelims..actually i am declaring the end of prelims on thur..hahahas! cos monday is practical.. hehes~

also, 2 weeks without pig in school. she's ill..hope she get well soon.
nobody sitting beside me..hahahas! but it's my turn lars..cos during my absence, pig also sits alone. hahahas!
i have my hubbies.. hahah! i will torture ur hubbies then. hahaha!

off now..
love my layout?
people~ pls tag!!!!!!!!
and click on my ads!!!!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.