by - Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my 900th post was the one infront of this post!
congrats to my blog!
hahahas~

now scolding session..pls bear with the vocabs im gonna use.
sorry~

i was saying that i can go america rite.. my teacher also say can..only my parents have to write excuse letter. so i was happy..that my worries had solved...

now that fuking travel agency spoiled everything!! fuck man!
initially, dajie told them 7 of us going...and $1900 per pax. but today morning, dajie told them might add another one more person. they said okay, still $1900. after that, afternoon, dajie called and confirmed to them that 8 people are going. they say okay! never say about the price..so mean it's $1900 per pax..
so dajie went down to their agency in the evening. they fucking tell dajie that the 8th person's air ticket price is $2220. EXCUSE ME BLOODY~ $1900 and $2220 is a damn fucking idiotic big difference. you should told us on the fone earlier on...that the 8th person air ticket price is different. if we know, we would have find other agency.
so mummy say no point going when the price is dman fucking cb ex! cb okay! i feel like spelling the words out but i cant...
nbcb!
i am damn freaking angry now.
i hope ur sales decrease like crazy!
fuck that agency! u want $2220..i burn for you...
is this how u cheat people money by not explaining to them earlier..and waste their precious time rushing down.. we are ur customer lehs! understand? consumers are always right!

pls fucking go retrain ur service attitude!
darn...
fucking, shitty, idiotic, darn people!

alright~ mummy was also angry with the agency.
but she said if super junior have concert in malaysia, she will let me go!
so that;s should the happy thing to cheer me up. i shall go look more at my hubbies now..to appease me!
rahh~
if dont want me to get angry, pls call me MRS LEE (lee donghae's wife).
hees~
pls call me for once. hees~

off now!
this is me!
i can do anything, say anything when im damn fucking angry!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.