2017 Greetings!!!

by - Tuesday, January 24, 2017

HAPPY 2017!

Happy 2017! 
새해 복 많이받으세요!
新年快樂! 
This year I finally stepped out of my house to squeeze with a much more scary crowd! Cheers to all from 🇹🇼!! 🙌🏻💋🎆🌈😘

We are into the 4th week of 2017 and close to the end of January.
I'm back from Taipei for New Year countdown.

What I can say is that I enjoyed myself. Have posted with a picture of Taipei 101 with fireworks. This was the best shot taken among all the fireworks photos.

Feel so short for this well-deserved holiday~ but an awakened trip and self-realisation. And so I came back with a changed mindset, Definitely, a better person of course.. in this year, maybe a lot of things may change, but life is all about changes. Sometimes, when we looked back, we regret on our choices. But it's life. If it meant to happen, it will somehow happen.

The year has started well for me. And I pray for a smooth year for me.
:)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.