Last post of 2016

by - Saturday, December 31, 2016

We have come to the last day of 2016. Another year has passed. 2016 was an eventful year compared to 2015. Ups and downs met. And all I can say and hope for is a more peaceful year ahead.

No resolution set for 2017 because we all know it's fake and not sticking to any of it. hahaha! I'm just embracing every comings and happenings with an open heart.
Taking away the best memories in 2016, perhaps reconciling with lost friends and FINALLY leaving my footprints in the States.

One lesson to learn is that to stop letting people into my world. I realised I prefer meeting individually than a huge group. I become tired of letting people in and being used and get dumped. Afterall, as we grow older, we should just have a minor circle of closest people around us.

I guess in the new year, I will get a set of same questions all over again. For now, I really hope the year to end peacefully and start smoothly.

I hope when I get to pen down that 2017 is a better year than 2016. Right now, I'm leaving a lot of unsaid things/feelings and certain memories of the past I would not want to remember behind.

2017 is a fresh blank page with no resolutions, but just me.

Thank you everyone, everything, every happenings.. I'm leaving you behind to love myself again.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.