“Your past is always your past. Even if you forget it, it remembers you.”

by - Friday, December 16, 2016

So happened to google something and I chanced upon a blog. It's a blog probably I don't even want to chance upon at all, to remind me the mistakes I've made. However, I am thankful for this fateful moment that I happened to read a few posts. I've hurt a few people and I'm guilty of that.
All I can say is that I've made wrong decision but I am not regretful to the decisions to end it off.
I'm sure everyone is doing well and happy now :)

Past mistakes taught me a lot and as I grow, I refrain myself from committing the same mistake again. A adult now, I've become mature in this area and it is not something that really bothers me. when it come, it comes.

A good read afterall.. I thank you for updating that space even months after we broke off. We could have a great laugh on how immature we are. All the best~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.