Changes

by - Tuesday, December 06, 2016

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. " - Winston Churchill


Dont ask me why I keep eating. I just wanna eat away my negativity and replace it with positivity 🖖🏻🖖🏻🖖🏻

🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Only have 🍰 (YOU) in my eyes 🙌🏻

2016 is coming to an end. And I have to admit time doesn't show mercy. Everyone has been saying this year have pass too fast. When I thought 2015 was a tough year, 2016 comes even tougher which I somehow see every comings this year as a challenge to surpass myself; to become stronger by overcoming each hurdle.

Before ending the year, I am supposed to go on a solo trip to Taipei. But le mom decided to crash my solo. hahaha! On a side note, I can have my hotpot now!! Gonna bring mom to some areas we have not been. Of course, catching fireworks at 101!! It's always one of my wishlist to countdown in other country. And finally it's coming true.

I am also embarking on a new journey which I somehow confused my colleagues in one of my instagram post. Apparently, I'm still with the co. Just some personal issue~ trying to keep it low and only closed groups to know. But however, I can't control human's mouths (somehow some pple got to know it, and makes me know what I should plan for 2017).

Till then...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.