• TOP 6 KOREAN MALE MODELS •

by - Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello!
Im so lazy to blog about my day at GBB with my team. So I shall blog something else. Some eyecandies! hehehe! *evil laughter*

Whoever knows me know that I am a big time kpop lover! I like say many times also~ I know kpop like when I was 15 years old? When TVXQ just comeback with Rising Sun & I watched Super Junior, Big Bang debuted. LOLS! Yes~ the era then no one around me knows about them. People keep saying I listen to songs I dont know. I like not handsome idols. HELLO~ which part they not handsome siak? LOLS! I dont care if they went through surgery. Now what era already! If I have the money, I dont mind go through surgery to make myself pretty! LOLS!

Anyways, lately I started stalking lots of korean models. Yes! The few models I started knowing is Lee Soo Hyuk. If you know him~ he is G-Dragon's best friend. Model cum actor.
Lately, he starred in drama 'Shark' and also appeared in 2NE1's Falling in Love MV.




Next, korean model cum actor will be Lee Jong Suk. If you watched drama 'Secret Garden', 'School 2013', you sure fall for him!!! At first, I dont think he is good looking. But after School 2013, I like him!!! He is now starring drama 'Can I hear You'.



3. Kim woo Bin. I also spotted him on School 2013 alongside with Lee Jong Suk. He is now filming a movie. And his upcoming drama will be 'The Heirs' starring also Lee Min ho, Park Shin Hye, Krystal from f(x), etc. Cant wait for this star-studded drama!!


4. Ahn Jae Hyun. If I am not wrong, he only appear in music videos or maybe guest appearance in certain dramas. He is now hosting a music program with Subin.



5. Hong Jong Hyun. First saw him on drama 'Jungle Fish 2'. Then on Warrior Baek Dodng Soo. He is now starring Dating Agency alongside with SNSD's Soo Young. He is also my GD's friend!! hahaha! You may watch 2NE1's Falling in Love mv. He guest appeared in it too! Drooling~~



6. Kim Won Jung. He walked most of the korean designers' fashion shows. Like Beyond Closet, Steve J & Yoni P etc. Just love the way he walk to runway.



There are still many that I have noticed and followed their instagrams! I do have a top list of female models too! But not gonna continue now. Need my sleep badly!
Glad to share with you guys my Top 6 Korean Male Models. I am lazy to type their insta accounts. So if you want to know, you can ask me @ ask.fm/hseolahcc or visit my IG account @hseolahcc.

Good Nights!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.