BORING SATURDAY // A GIRL SEARCHING FOR IT.

by - Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gonna blog a little and go out for dinner!


Stay home day for me today. BUT! I cant stand to boredom when my video player does not work, I cant watch my dramas! HATE IT!! 
So asked cousin whether he wants dinner. AND YEA~~ gonna meet them for a simple dinner soon;)

Was thinking if tampines mall closes 9pm sharp? I wanna shop a little. Have been wanting to buy new sandal new heels and M.A.C lipstick. But I always end up buying none on the list. Le sigh~~

Actually, I am thinking lately for my future. Kinda fix. But now I realised my social circle is real small. I cannot imagine when soon all my girlies are getting attached and married. No one to go out with anymore. Now already like that. The boys I know are all younger than me and are serving the nation. Girls have relationship commitment so we cant go out always. And Im left alone. Cooping myself at home in my room. True that, I have a period of depression because of this. I have no 24/7 friend who can hear me out nor go out w me. Boring life right? hahaha~

Love? I never thought of that because I always think I can live/depend on myself. I dont need love to keep me going. But of course when I see girlfriends around me always go out w their boy for brunch, shopping, holiday. True I envy them. BUT! It's all about fate, isnt it? I cant force myself. I have my ideal man to look for.. not once I have been in a relationship that last and I blame myself for that. Because I am taught to be independent. I dont like such commitment. However, as I grow older.. I wish to be in a relationship that will make me like a blissful girl in the world. So ~~~ WHERE IS THE LOVE?
ahahha! Im hitting mid-twenties and Im really hate it. Seeing younger girls I really feel old and ugly! Le Sigh~~ can I dont age?

A GIRL SEARCHING FOR LOVE.

Off now.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.