• TAIWAN ONLINE SHOPS x AIRSPACE x candy 小舖 •

by - Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just as promised to share some Taiwan online shops.
I have 2 to share.

Firstly, AIRSPACE.
AIRSPACE sell both apparels and shoes. I am more interested to their shoes. I came across them when I was in Taiwan back in May'13.

They have a few outlets in Taipei. You can find like 3 outlets in Shilin nightmarket itself.
There was where I found this really nice shop. They have cool staffs and of cos good service. The only thing is that you have to make reservation for some of their items. Meaning you make payment first, then either collect it next day or a few working days. Depends on what the staffs said. But definitely not getting it on the spot for most of their shoes.

I bought a Criss Cross Wedge.. I cant remember how much. Should be around SGD60. Yes! I know crazy! But I love it!! I went back to the shop twice and I decided to try. Fit nicely and I just buy it. LOLS.

I bought the black color one.

They have many others...


Pics credit to: AIRSPACE

Next, is CANDY 小舖 (Candy Shop).
I have work with them before when I started doing my blogshop in Sec Sch. But due to some personal reason. I have stopped working with them. And now, they no longer ship to Singapore. Kind of sad.
So you can actually shop first and maybe get someone who stayed in Taiwan to receive your parcel and mail it to you.
Here are some of their new arrrivals:



Pics credit: candy 小舖

There are more online shops for Taiwan. But I chose the best 2 that I like. 
When you shop around in Taiwan, some of them have namecards so you can actually ask them if they ship to overseas. If I am not wrong, Taiwan stop shipping to overseas due to some govt issues.So you have to check:)

I hope it's useful. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.