TAIWAN PART 4

by - Monday, July 01, 2013

Heyyooo~~
Back with Taiwan post. Gonna one shot post the rest of my Taiwan trip.

First time to Jiufen and Yeliu Park. Thanks to the driver recommendations.
Jiufen is actually an old street up in the hill. I got a little motion sickness while going up. Roads are super steep. My heart is like sitting a roller coaster. ahahha~

I love Jiufen~ because of the structures... The teahouse which was feature in one of the famous Japanese manga. It was said the author came to Jiufen, and he saw this restaurant and he illustrated it into his manga. Cool~
Yeliu Park is a place where stones form shapes naturally. Famous Queen's head is there. Because it look like a queen's head. Well, depends how artistic or how you view it. Me and my sis spent quite sometime to figure it out. hahaha!

We visited Shifen too. But the rain just spoil everything. We wrote our sky lantern and waited the rain to stop. Once the rain stopped, the person rushed us to put the lantern. Like rushing for schedule like that. Cos they were afraid of the rain coming. Could not even take pics of the track. Last year Shifen was worth it! My mum still asked where is the 'rainbow'? No sound where have rainbow ah~~ hahaha!
Wanted to show my parents the beautiful Shifen but the rain have to spoil it. Le sigh~~

My first time to Shida Nightmarket. But we ended early because Shida does not have many things like Shilin. We saw a Hello Kitty mascot and I overcome my phobia of mascots by taking picture with Hello Kitty. My heart was pumping fast~ and when he touched my head I scream out. hahaha! OOPS! Yea~ damn bimbo act. hahah!

Then, was shopping at Wufenpu. Bought many socks. I cant find it now. Supposed to launch it with my new collection but no idea where we put it. Damn~~ hahah!
Bought a few clothings but the prices arent that cheap anymore. The starting price was like NT400. And they said is wholesale price. Kinda spoil my mood for shopping too. I miss Platinum and CTC. I can just sweep anything without worries.
After Wufenpu, was to Raohe night market. I never like Raohe. Because it's boring~~~

Besides the must-go places, me and my sister actually explore a few nice place for brunch and desserts. You can easily find them around Fuxing area. The huge Sogo~ hello kitty sweets there. Those inner streets can make you find some treasures.
My sis know my love for macarons. She told me about this Tartine Bakery. We walked really far... And finally we bought it. The price of each is like around the same as Laduree in Singapore.
I have not tried Laduree. But Tartine's ones are not bad too!
We had brunch at some cafe (i forget the name of the cafe). Nice food~~ but the tea! mmmm... hahaha!

My sister die die also want to get her Egg Pudding. You can find it at Taipei Main Station - Underground mall. There is a shop selling many local food products. It's around there. I just feel it's quite silly. hhahaha!

Throughout this trip, I swear I threw alot of temper. I feel my old self was back. I dont know~ I just dislike my parents being uncomfortable and paranoid. I know it;s the first time they visited Taiwan. And all I want is to let them see more things and experience this nice city. I really feel bad for throwing tantrum. And also the lost of my sis's mp3. She treasure it alot because it's from her super best friends, as 21st birthday gift. And she lost it in the midst of mess. Sigh!!
I swear imma bad planner. I cant plan for a group. I can only plan for self. Sigh~ which is something I should learn. Hope my parents will go Taiwan soon. Maybe with friends or my aunt and uncle~~

If you ask what I enjoyed. I love Taiwan! The people... Just only a year.. you can feel the forever young vibes in XMD. The stylish people everywhere. I feel so paiseh when I change into slippers and roamed around in XMD. I love dressing pretty everyday~~ So taiwan really suits me. ahahha!
Many handsomes around too. The one at Crazy Cut, bubble tea shop, clothing shop etc. On streets!! My eyes keep on getting feed on eye candies. ahhaha! The friendly people~~ they are always there to help us whenever we lost our way. I remember wanting to find the route to Show Luo's Stage in XMD. It was already late at night but just to figure the way first before we do next day.
I asked an old aunty and she just directed me clearly.... in hokkien. hahaha! I was like HUH? NI JIANG SHEN MO? And amazing my sister understand. hahaha!
The cupnoodle and vitagen.. OMO!! DAEBAK!!! Eat everyday also wont sian! Idk why Ah Chung Mee Sua tasted super nicer than last year. LOLS! I had it thrice... ahahha!
JUST MOST OF THE THINGS/PLACES/PEOPLE IN TAIWAN IS GREAT!!! I LOVE TAIWAN!












































































Gonna embark on my China trip this Thursday. Hopefully a peaceful one. Though we are not there to have holidays. Because we are going as a whole Yap Family. I just want some peace. hahaha! You know what I mean~

Also!! Maison de Posh is getting more awareness. For more advertising,MDP is participating in a flea on 10th Aug at Clarke Quay, somewhere near the Beer Market. Most infos will be up when everything is confirmed. Also, gonna rush on my long awaiting 2nd collection. I swear the prices are much lower now! However, due to my upcoming trip, my stocks stay put with my suppliers. See~ Im a very busy person. I work everyday. Please support MDP!!! 

XOXO

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.