• MONDAY BLUES •

by - Monday, July 15, 2013

I had my worse MONDAY BLUES!
Super moodless and my eyes cant even open. LOLS!

BUT! I managed to survive my Monday. Clock striked 530pm and all I did was shut my laptop, went to pee and OFF THE OFFICE BUILDING! Yes~ hahaha!
Went home straight because I dont even have mood to chill out.

Recently, many people around talked/asked me about Korean BBQ. Hmm... all I can tell you is to make your way down to Tanjong Pagar. There are many many authentic korean bbq or restaurants in Tanjong Pagar. SERIOUSLY LARS!! hhahaha!

My sister is going to have korean bbq some time this week. Me shall check with her which one she went okiedokie? (so act cute cannot stand!) hahaha!

AND! ME WANT TO HAVE KOREAN BBQ ALSO! Any kind souls wanna dine w me? *pouts*
Le sigh~ no one loves me. kkkk! FINE!

***

Cant wait to receive all the upcoming collection clothings. Back home today and saw a parcel in my room! Hopefully another batch reach this week. Scheduling a photoshoot next weekend. Gonna work with 2 new faces for MDP. Just cant wait!
I feel like revealing everything BUT!! PLEASE WAIT!

Meanwhile, you can continue shopping at MAISON DE POSH. Join our mailing list to stand a chance to be the lucky winner for our monthly random giveaway!!

Don't wait no more~~ SHOP NOW!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.