• FMO - HAPPY HOUR x PAINTBALL •

by - Saturday, July 27, 2013

Aloha Saturday!

Finally pictures of FMO's happy hour is out! Thanks to the photographer! hahaha!
We went to Crossfire Paintball. it's my first time playing paintball. I was kind of lucky to be safe throughout and not ending up with bruises. Most of my colleagues ended up with huge blueblacks. LOLS! 

I was super nervous because you wont know if you are gonna be hit. The impact is really huge that you will be shocked. Some of the girls gotten head-shot and they cried. REALLY SCARY~~~ hahaa!
















  



































This was the highlight of the entire day! LOLS! Careful people!!

You shoot! I hide!! LOLS!












Thanks to the Happy Hour team!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.