3rd year working!

by - Thursday, April 23, 2015

"Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."
- Chanakya

Marking my 3rd year in my current workplace. Wouldn't have thought I would still in the same company.
I have started working full-time right after poly. It was never easy in getting used to the working world especially in a big corporate co. Just an officer doing her work and putting her responsibility in everything she does. My mind was started just as simple. Not saying I'm now turn into someone not responsible. I'm still a person who take pride in my work and tasks given.

Been through some hiccups that I was at the verge of resigning but still persevere. Gotten into a new role doing new things. Smaller team which I think small teams still the best. Lesser people to appease. Not saying I need to appease my current team members. But they are a more compromising group. Helping each other out. So I feel more team love now. 

I admit last year was a tough (?) year for me. My group of close friends have all left the co. Yes! All of them~ not even one left. The best thing was I was transferred internally. So I told myself it is a new journey, new job, new people.
And because they left, meeting up with everyone becomes a problem. I shan't elaborate further. Somehow no more disappointments. I know much effort have been done. I chose Happiness. Changes come along the way, not by my control. I changed a lot also. 

Being a more matured person (some idiots might think it's a joke!), taking up new challenges, new habits, new mindset. My character changed too, not a major one. But self-reflect has always been part of me.
Many friends asked me why and how I can stay in the same organization for so long.
Actually 3 years isn't long, if I compare to most of my colleagues.
And 3 years experience doesn;t mean anything also.
I rather move on if I found somewhere better. Not like what people at my generation now think that just leave without a job. Well~ maybe they are rich. But am not. I dislike wasting my life doing nothing. So my advice is~~ really Keep Calm and Survive!
Be optimistic. If your life is smooth then you won't learn anything. Treat it as a learning path. See it in a different view and you might find it beautiful:)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.