Visual #24 - Mini Update

by - Tuesday, April 14, 2015

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

I Scream You Scream
Give me that Ice Cream~~


New lip colors!! Imma 3ce fan!





I can't wait for Oct to get away! I need one in between to breathe!
Anywhere is good! I just need to fly away and take a break!



My Princess Alyssa

My Prince Kendric


Don't they say the family gets livelier when there are babies. Last year the Yap's welcome 2 new addition members! My next generation! We are welcoming a 3rd one in June! 
Work have been busy and I know I shouldn't be complaining because it's peak season for me. Just that we are not robots! hehehe! Dont get me wrong~ my team is fine and I like everyone in my team! I feel happy with them everyday!
Just the peak season have been tiring us out. We all deserve a good rest after all these!
And I hope to learn more in this period! :) 

Besides work, everything has been the same maybe some things changed. The more I brood over the more I get easily tired. I guess I rather brood over something else than such things that are within my control. As we get older, we get used to people come and go. Also, as we grow, our differences surface, and that's when you realize where you stand in the group or perhaps realize you might not belong to the group actually. So I guess that is why people start leaving. Now I realize....

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.