Fashion Feature: MFW

by - Monday, April 13, 2015


Am back with my second fashion feature!
This time round we have MFW which stands for Made For Winners, featuring in this post.

Started in 2014, MFW is one of the newer online shops which provide a more street chic feel.
Their tagline "Bringing fashion, fun and everything fabulous to your daily life."
You heard fashion and fun! How fab!! ^^

Why have MFW caught my attention? I am a very visual person. So beautiful pictures especially regarding fashion photography, I am so interested!
MFW has always put in effort in every of their photoshoots for their various collection.
Practice makes perfect. You've got it. Every shoot is getting better. I really wish to interview the brand owner more but perhaps in future I can and will :)




MFW not only sells clothing. The IT handphone cases now - Glitter covers!
This was one of MFW popular item in shop. If I am not wrong, it is right now sold out for most of the glitter designs.
Beside handphone acessories, they have other items like bags, shoes etc.
That's why they said bring fab to your daily life!!





They have 2 very pretty and cute models. Just asking~ are they sisters?
Don't you think they look like?

Not to worry to those OLs~ MFW do have wide range of clothings. I am an OL too. I believe the models make us really envious because they are young and look young too! hahaha! But really not to worry, there are dresses you can find on the shop! Whee!!




Lastly, MFW is pocket-friendly. I do feel they are. In terms of style, they have a variety to choose from.


They launch almost every week!!
Happy Shopping with MFW!
Everyone is a Winner!

Instagram: @mfwstore

(photo credits: MFW)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.