Bangkok Story 2015; Roast Coffee & Eatery

by - Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Finally get to visit Roast Coffee & Eatery in Bangkok!!
Have been seeing people posting it on instagram!

The menu at ROAST is in newspaper style. Immediately raise my expectation of what they have.




Decided to order a Rootbeer Float since I have not been having it. And the weather in BKK just kill me anytime and anywhere.
If I'm not wrong, they gave 2 full scoops of ice-cream which totally love this float.



Roasted Tomato Soup for starter.
I'm not a fan of soup and I only drink creamy mushroom soup.
But their Tomato soup doesn't have too strong of sourness in it. GOOD!


Smoked Salmon Rosti.
Despite the usual brunch main, I decided to order something different. Rosti caught my attention. But I guess the air-con was too strong and my rosti turned cold fast :((


Corned Beef Hash.
House Made Corned Beef with Sautéed Potatoes and Poached Eggs.
The poached looks huge! LOLS!



Roast Breakfast.
The never go wrong brunch menu. 


I don't mind going back to ROAST once again in my next BKK trip (wonder when~).
I so wanting to try their desserts next time!! YUMZ!
This post is the last Bangkok post! I'm sorry for the delay. but I hope it helps anyone who is going!!
:)

Roast Coffee & Eatery
Seen Space, Thonglor 13
BTS Thonglor Station

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.