Fashion Feature: OOTD SG

by - Thursday, April 02, 2015




The first online shopping brand to be featured is "OOTD SG"!
Thank you ladies from OOTD SG to allow me to kickstart this mini project :)


OOTD stands for "Obsession Of The Damsel". If you are coming across this brand for the first time, you might link it with Outfit Of The Day instead. I am one of them! hehehe!
However, I am sure it isn't a some online store that you are not familiar with.
You may have seen or hear them through social network platforms, especially on Instagram.



OOTD's lookbooks are alway amazing. Giving out sense of elegance. They know how to make every girl look beautiful, not pretty but I use beautiful.

Above picture is one of my favourites from OOTD! 

Looking forward to share more on their upcoming launches!!

(Photo credits: OOTD SG)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.