📍 Seoul, South Korea | Korea 2018-2019

by - Friday, August 16, 2019

Trying to really catch up backdated photos of many of my trips.

My favourite Kyochon chicken - a must-eat when I'm in Seoul.
We wanted to revisit a restaurant that sells nice cheese tonkatsu but the shop was closed for holiday. So we chanced upon a 떡볶이 place and it was delicious!


Visited a cafe in Yeonnamdong which is in Hongdae. The cafe is right behind our apartment. And the chocolate bread is so nice!!!



Paid Ikseon-dong a visit but I have no luck for most of the cafes because there were long queues. Definitely going back to try the cafes I want to go.


Pizza Express in Seoul is not the same as the one in Singapore. This was used for many MVs filming. The pizza was okay, not that bad. Would go if I were to visit the area.


You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.