Happy Labour Day!!!

by - Friday, May 01, 2015




Thanks for this long weekend! I'm heading to JB! How about you??


The other day for Weiting's birthday celebration! With the group and some of their other half. The group is expanding. ahahah!





Jasmine came back from Korea. Thus, some thoughts from her!! :D




Spotted Yi Li Pao Pao at Orchard Gateway. Urmm.. I wouldn't head back again. The snow ice was kinda disappointing. I wish it taste really like the ones in Taiwan :((


I am really kind of busy lately because there's a few events coming up. April was really hectic. But of course I am really thankful for the long weekend to take a break. hehehe!
It's May and hello!
We are hitting half of 2015 soon. Time flies!!!!!!!

Some world issue - Nepal Earthquake. #PrayforNepal 

God bless everyone and rest well!
XOXO!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.