The Holqa Cafe

by - Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Seated in East Coast Rd. Rather new cafe in the East. Suggested to dine at this new cafe some time back and I came to know it was opened by 2 youngster from Temasek Poly. Because the cafe named Holqa which was one of FO empires' name. How smart these people are!





The wings were the highlights! Because it was really really delicious. If you like korean fried chicken wings, do consider The holqa. I think their wings win some of the chimek branches out there.


Braised Asian Pulled Pork Aglio Olio.
I'm a pasta fan but not much of Aglio Olio. I love tomato and cream based pastas a lot.
But this is an exception of aglio olio!


Almost Carbonara



I saw on their facebook that they have a new menu! Perhaps I should re-visit them again!


Good food with good company!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.