FATCAT Ice Cream Bar

by - Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Have you ever heard of FATCAT?
I have friends asking me "have you tried the black waffle? Instagram got a lot people posting!!"
Yes yes~ I know because same here, my IG feed was flooded with same pictures. hahaha!

FATCAT Ice cream is known for their charcoal waffles. I bet you had tried it!!


I give it a 2 thumbs up for their charcoal waffle. We ordered a normal waffle but it somehow tasted differently. And we voted that charcoal is much nicer!


Wanted to take an artistic shot of the custard dripping but end up with this. hahaha!
Failed attempt!


FATCAT Ice Cream Bar is in Bedok. East of Singapore.
A few minutes walk from Bedok MRT.

 Blk 416 Bedok North Avenue 2 #01-25 Singapore 460416

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.