Limits Beyond Limits

by - Thursday, July 21, 2016

“You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.” Ecclesiastes 11:9


I was taught everyone has their limits. I have heard of bosses telling staffs who can performed that they have more responsibilities because the other team members have limitations. But my question is so do people who are capable and able to cope have no limitations?

Sometimes I just want to see how far I can go. But it's really tiring. Negative thoughts filling my brain whenever I have to do more than what my job title is. Dealing with adults are a scary thing and the adult world is something we can't forever be naive like a student.

However, I still choose to see the good things of human and perhaps that is one of the reasons I am still alive. I wonder people who are at my generation, are they surviving well? 

To be honest, I am a little tired. Maybe I need a long break... 

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.