TAIWAN - PART 3//TAIPEI//FISHERMAN WHARF//SHILIN NIGHTMARKET

by - Saturday, June 29, 2013

AYYO!!

Back wih this overdue entry!!
hehehe~

Depart Taichung and we headed for Taipei. Had a little situation wherby we wanted to cab to HSR but the cab uncle said he can drive us straight up to Taipei at around the same price. So we heed his advice. However, this uncle ah~~ act smart. he got lost and ask us if we know how to go. WTF~? uncle~~ we are tourist lehs!! So only me have data connection. I use google map to figure when I suck at google maps. No choice, uncle hailed another cab and we hop into another. And all the shifting cause my sister to lost her mp3 in the lost cab. Also, already paranoid parents became even paranoid. Me being super pissed. Kinda spoil our day. SERIOUSLY~~

Nevertheless, XMD (Xmending) is my favourite hang out! Alight and saw streets of youngsters. I feel young~~ hahaha! We stayed at ECFA - Wannian. Room is big~~ but amenities sucks! We no have a dressing table. The only one is the bathroom. No full length mirror. You can hear sound from the next bathroom. But we arent that picky so we just do with whatever it is.

We headed out to Fuxing Sogo. Wanted to bring my parents to Ding Tai Feng. But we saw the crowd we decided to give it a miss. Asked my parents to choose where they wanna lunch. But those they chose, had long queues. And we decided to having tenppanyaki. YES! First meal in Taipei >>> Tenpanyaki. :((

We walked around so me and sister decide to go Hello Kitty Sweets for hightea. BUT!!! Full house~~ have to wait till close to dinner time. In the end, we walked around the streets.. and realised there are alot of cafes inside. Love it!! We even saw some protest going on. Last year when I came, I din see anything! Because I din really walk here. 

We headed to Tamsui. So I always remember they said about Fisherman's Wharf. But I din research that we needed to take boat to the place. We walked around.. and when I started lookin at those selling boat tix. Parents intially dont want to go because they were afraid we have no boat back. So we asked the people. They told us we are able to catch the last boat back. So we bought our tix at NTD50. If you have the 悠悠卡 (Taiwan ezlink card), there is 50% discount.

I totally love fisherman's wharf~ so quiet even though there were many tourists and locals. But the atmosphere is damn relaxing. I can see the clear blue sky... Love it!!
After taking stupid pics... we headed back and we went SHILIN NIGHMARKET!!!! It was lucky that the rain stopped!! We had oyster omelette but my parents hate it. LOLS! Different style.. We had other finger food while walking. Met Yanqing there~~ where suddenly she just hit me hardly~~ :(( I almost gave her a death stare~ hahaha!
I bought a platform wedge from Airspace. I will intro a few Taiwan so called webstores cum boutique in like~~ one post. hahaha! But the sweet salesgirl said I can only collect it next day. Or any day before I left Taiwan. So I said okay.. Will be back. We had a short day at Shilin cos my parents bought luggage. And it's a burden!!
So we cab back to XMD!!

Me and my sister head out again to XMD. And we bump into her friends. Then we are like some crazy girls talking~ worse still~ after that I was wondering since when I become so friendly. hahaha! We saw a group of koreans probably students studying in taipei, playing some games. And when I look at the sign, it says Korean most popular game. Dont tell me everyone kena con. HAHAHA! But the koreans speak good chinese. Im like you really korean? Until i hear them speaking korean to each other and laugh at those who played. This group ah~~ super funny!
We went Family mart my favourite convenience store in taiwan!! For cup noodle~~ damn nice!!! Bought yakault. Super big bottle! hahaha! Went back and rest!!

End of Day 1 in Taipei!! Pics loading....




















XOXO!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.