NOT FOR THE MONEY; NOT FOR THE FAME

by - Sunday, June 09, 2013

Good Morning!

Have been waking up early during my weekends. Maybe I have too many stuffs on my mind therefore, it affect my sleep.

As many people know I have my own blogshop or I have start my own blogshop. Many comments and questions have been coming to me.
Ive gotten various comments/questions like:

1. Why you want to do blogshop?
2. Wah! Blogshop lehs.. rich hoh?
3. Where you get your stocks?
4. Where you find your suppliers?
5. You do it for money or fame?
6. You want cheat our money ah?
7. Abit expensive lehs~
8. Got discount?
9. Got sales mahs?
etc.

Yes.. I have to answer all of these questions. And most of them came from friends' mouth. How disappointing. Not supporting yet demoralizing my DREAM. Super irritating to me~

Firstly, Why I want to start a blogshop?
I have done one during my Sec sch year but I stopped because my studies was not very good and probably financial problem too.
So now, I have a little income to start my own biz which Ive been wanting to do. Why not? Since most of you people like to say #YOLO. Yes, so YOLO. aint me right?

Secondly, do you go around asking blogshops owners where they get their stuffs. How they find their suppliers? No right? So you don't ask me this kinda questions too. It's my biz privacy okay? If you want to learn, then you learn it yourself. Because I learn all these by myself. To do business, you need plan, capital, hardwork. Not shortcuts. If you think of using shortcuts then your business will not do well.

Fame & Money? Fame? Hello~ if you know me. Im not that kinda person.. Sorry to say that. I dont need that kind of limelight. I do what I love doing. I like fashion, I like trends, I like wearing nice clothes that fit me and make me look good.
For money? I have money now~ I work full time now at a BIG MNC COMPANY! This business is my sideline and what I love doing. Does this answer to your question? It's a joke that people think i do it for fame & money. I feel like swearing right in front of their faces. SERIOUSLY!

Cheat your money? If you feel that it is unsafe to buy from me. Then DONT FREAKIN BUY? I don't use knife threatening my friends saying they have to buy from me. Like WTH? I do legal biz hokay?!

Expensive? I think my stuffs are priced the same as most of the online shops lehs~~ So now u are saying buying from other shops at the same price as mine is CHEAPER? But mine are expensive? I think you say expensive because you want me to sell you at 'friendship price"? Sorry I dont do that because I have to be fair to other buyers. Of cos if you are following my shop, there is a promo going on. 10% off total purchase with 2 items and above. FYI, my next collection will be up. and some promos are coming up too.

Discount? Like Ive said.. have ah~ buy 2 items & above, 10% off total purchase. Understand?
If not, email me @ ceciliaheom@gmail.com

Having sales. umm... my shop launched like a month? How do I expect sales with this competitive market. Sales will come slowly with hardwork. For now, I am just creating awareness and advertising. Tell me if Im wrong.
Like Im not a god I cant expect sales to come to me immediately right?

I am suffering from depression because of all the nonsense humans gave me. And what's worse is that they are from my friends. I just feel like breaking down. But Im happy because my parents are supportive of me doing this biz. And of cos some minority of my friends are supportive too. I really appreciate all your helps, and encouragements. Like really~~ thank you.


You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.