TAIWAN 2013 - PARTE 2

by - Monday, June 03, 2013

Am back for Taichung Day 2!!
Yoohooo~~

Day 2 in Taichung, we went Sun Moon Lake. Wanted to visit the boss and lady boss at a Minsu but they were not at the recep. So I walked off~ :(
We also went to Cing Jing. My second time in Taiwan and I hope to see those sheeps running around. And I paid NT200+ seeing fog! Damn the weather. It really pissed me off... Basically, I see nuts not even the sky but heavy fog. And it rained heavily, we were high up on the mountain and I wore sleeveless n shorts. Kill me~ hahaha! Freakin cold!

Anyways, to compensate we see nothing, the driver drove us around to see abit of 'attractions' where only locals know. Some waterfall (i forget the name) and 18C chocolate factory:)) 18C chocolate factory did cheered me up a little.

After which, we went back to the hotel to rest and off to Yizhong street again. We did not went back to Feng Chia nightmarket cos le mummy chose Yizhong street. Day ended and next day we left for Taipei!














Free coffee given.






Bye Taichung!

Next up will be post for Taipei! 
On medical leave today AGAIN! Was on low blood sugar and I almost black out at home.
The doctor sucks! URGH! He think I like visiting him. Excuse me~ you also not handsome! I am a patient OKAY!?
Thought of it boils me! ANGSTY! Nowadays, most doctor only want to earn money not treat people. Call yourself a doctor! My ass! 

Anyways, feel bad cos my dear colleagues postponed our sushi dinner just for me! I promised I wont be on MC! hahaha!

Shop Now @ MAISON DE POSH!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.