SPECIAL POST: VEGE'S 21ST

by - Friday, June 07, 2013

Yes! This is a special post for special people in my life:)
And the first to be featured will be....... AGNES ONG LI JING!


I met this girl when she was in her freshie year. Umm... she was not as horizontally challenge back then. hahaha! oops! After that, we were in IES together. And soon, I know she is super noisy! Her first camp was ESC Subcom camp and she's in Program for the first time. She and her twin, Jean, sat right infront of me in the night and on my sleeping bag, wanting to HTHT. Back then, I am the kind who sleep early than the other campers and super annoyed by those who kept go in and out of the bunk. But because of their HTHT, we talked. And I get closer to her and her twin! hahaha!
From then onwards, they are my favourite juniors. Seeing Agnes grow horizonally and growing up as a leader, I am really happy for her.
Anyways, she's a burden too. Always let us smell her armpit when sleeping in camps. Always tripped on us or made us tripped. Very irritating~ but i think those were memories. I remembered she cried during my last April Week 0. And I was like holding back my tears. I knew she gonna miss all of us. hahaha! It was one of the reasons that I never gave up back then, when I was having a hard time.
Now this girl have graduated~ and hit her 21st! I hope Agnes, you will continue to spread your happy virus to people around you. All the best for your future~ Loves!

----------------------------------
Whenever, any polymates have birthdays. It's like a gathering to most of us. We get to see people whom we don't see like million years. Catching up with each other and talk about past events that we had together. It's like flipping through your albums and think back... MEMORIES!
And so, Vege's 21st was another gathering! We even had a small gambling session because the night is still young and we have nothing other to do. LOLS!
Maybe hiding and screaming from the irritating flies is one of our activities too. hahha!

Jean Wan; Agnes' Twin




Ben; Congrats on your ORD!


LIFE

ESC

Old Programmers! Program Love!

XOXO

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.