EVERYTHING IS FINE

by - Thursday, June 21, 2018


It's been long since I updated my blog with my holiday posts being backdated like nobody's business. I apologised. 

I have recently joined a new company, a new job and it's keeping me really busy. Time passes very fast at work which somehow, a good thing. I am busy with my school work too. Mid-term is coming up this Sunday, assignments due this week too. Thus, I really have no time posting my Korea and Japan pictures. AND!! Sharing with you guys about my solo trip. Sigh~

Anyhow, after this busy tide gets over, I will plan and schedule my posts up. For now, everything is going well on my side. I am much happier, still feeling much anxiety about every little things like school work and work. HAHAHA!



I have not been catching with some groups but seriously, I sucks at planning meetups so I usually meet whoever texted me if Im up for one. Of course, I sometimes do text my friends if they want to meet for dinner. Time is precious for me because I have to balance between work and school. Until my degree is over, perhaps, time will be enough to spread among various groups. Now, I have my priorities. Somehow, to certain people, it's just 'what goes around, comes around'.

Till then...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.