HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

by - Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wishing all the papa in the world a HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!
To Papa Yap~ Thanks for being sucha nice papa!!

Lack of updates because I have no mood recently to do whatever things...
So I shall post about Bear Ho's 21st birthday celebration!

Will post my Taiwan trip soon. Sorry eh~~ hahahah.

Bear had his mini celebration. It was fun... before he fly off...
We had fun laughing mad the whole night. That's all we need!!








HAPPY 21ST BEAR!!!

We had a little surprised celebration for Shi Han on Friday. But he know everything before we reach. hahaha! Celebrated at Timbre with my classmates. Really happy to meet them so soon. 




HAPPY 21ST SHIHAN!!

Yesterday I went to watch Man of Steel. To be honest, it's my first superhero movie in 23 years. Im not a fan of superhero shows. So I don't watch Batman, Superman, Iron Man, Spiderman etc. But Man of Steel was kind of accident. hahaha! I know it was about Superman  like before we are going in to the theater. Joke siak! BUT!! I love the show! Superman is HANDSOME! His body is HOT! hahahaha! Maybe I should try more genres of movies since most of my friends dont watch horror. Sigh~~ no horror movie kakis. Am so sad~~ hahaha!

Anyways, gonna end here because I am tired already. Gonna search where to bring my parents to eat later~~ any suggestions??

Happy Sunday to all~ 

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.