PERSONAL COLLECTION X COLLECTOR

by - Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LOHA! BONJOUR! 안녕!

Am in a very good mood today! hahaha! So gonna post good things x stuff! hahaha!

Really very happy that MDP is slowly gaining awareness. Although our followers and sales arent doing well still, but I am already contented when people know us! MDP = Maison de Posh.

I promised to work hard for it:)) Thanks for all the pretty comments. I much appreciated them. It really keep me going forward for what I love to do! Promise to bring in more nicer clothes and lotsa hot deals. hahaha! But my stocks are stuck with my supplier now! Cosh~ I havent make payment. KNS~~ so mafan! haish!

Shop now @ MDP!

---------------------------------------------
Okay. Move on to my topic today. hehehe!
I love buying all beauty products and cosmetics. Especially lipsticks and perfumes.

Love the different types of lipsticks that could make my lips dont look so pale. I am the pale skin tone. No make-up = sick girl. LOLS! Im serious. I cannot go out without any make-up. Tinghuan once asked me which part I must draw if I could only choose one. I chose eyeliner. Cos I feel eyes more important~~ hahaha!

So... I have a few lipsticks in my drawer. I bought Dior and it's more moisturising for my lips. I cannot remember which type I bought. I have Etude House's Apricot Stick Gloss. I still love it! when I go out maybe like coffee shops or nearby, I will use it. It has nice smell too! Make you like some korean sweety~ hahaha!

I invested on Chanel's Rouge Allure. My all-time favourite! I use it most of the time for work and shopping out during weekends. I HEART CHANEL!



I went on to buy YSL' Volupte Sheer Candy. It's also more on the moisturizing use. Love the smell and the color. Not so loud/bright. Just nice! 

Ive also used Estee Lauder's lipstick. But it's from my mum's collection. She bought it when she was in the States:)

Some of my friends dont uderstand why I like to spray perfume. To me, it's a reputation and a manners to others and to myself. Like if u smell bad, you are affecting others and disrespect yourself. Smell good, people will respect you and you actually respect yourself. But I dont blame people who cant understand or disagree my point. LOLS! It's like people wont understand why I have to put on make-up everytime i step out of house. LOLS! Everyone have their point of views~ I understand:)

For frangance, I only use Eau de Parfum. In case you dont know... Eau de Parfum stays longer on the body. Eau de Toilette tends to go off faster. 

For me, I always choose Eau de Parfum. I started out with Salvatore Ferragamo's Incanto. I used it for years. The I switched to Marc by Marc Apple (Limited Edition). When Ferragamo came out with their Signorina, I fell for the smell.

When I went BKK last year, was roaming around DFS. And I went to smell Chloe. I quickly decided I want it!! It's very common among females for Chloe. Cos it taste sweet and stays long for time. My bottle is finishing for this.

And my recent buy for parfum will be COACH's Poppy Flower. I first smelled it in Hong Kong like 2 years back with my parents! I wanted to buy it straight but my mum suggest to buy it back in Singapore. However, it was disappointing because Singapore hasn't bring in Poppy Flower at that time. It was like many months later, I saw it selling in SASA. But I was not interested anymore. 
This time, since my Chloe is running up. I decided to lay my hands on it! COACH dont usually came out with perfumes. So I think it's a good buy. Nice smell. If Chloe is number 1 on my list. Then COACH will be number 2.
I love flower and candy scent. But not really those like VS. Too strong scent already.. Any other recommends for lipsticks & perfumes?? Can email me to tell me or leave a note on my ask.fm.

Im aiming GIVENCHY lipstick. Should I? hehhee!
Till then.... 

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.