HELLO JUNE!

by - Saturday, June 01, 2013

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates.

Was really busy lately due to work. Back from Taiwan, and I OT from Tue-Fri.
Last week of May was hell week for me. I even sounded angsty because of the non stop calls from customer and my endless work with a bad system. Sigh~
I think after I age alot just this week.

I miss taiwan badly! Cant wait to get out of here again. Wanna go for sourcing but I have no time. URGH!
Already planning for my 2nd collection. Please support MAISON DE POSH! It's a new online shop in town! GSS promos coming up tomorrow 2pm! Click the website on time!!

Anyways, time flies~ and we are already hit the mid of 2013. How fast~ my birthday is like just last month thingy. Hate how the time passes. No mercy.

Gonna be off preparing for Agnes's 21st!

Last but not least~~

HELLO JUNE!! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!
XOXO!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.