TAIWAN 2013 - PARTE 1

by - Sunday, June 02, 2013

Hello!
Finally, I am writing about my Taiwan trip. Have too many things to do and I have no time. ahahah!

Will be writing about Taichung first because I need alot of time for a post like this. Hehs!
Bear with me yea~?

Embarked on my first family trip to Taiwan! We toured Taichung city first. And I love the scenery in Taichung. Compared to Taipei which somehow more modern and about the same as Singapore, Taichung is still not that modernize. People there might be a lil rude than Taipei. That's how I feel but overall they are not very rude kind. But more of unapproachable.
And so.. pictures time! GOGOGO~

Off we go!!



Welcome 2 Taiwan!


After checking in at Cityinn Taichung branch, we waited for our driver to come.
First place we visited was Carton King. Everything was made of carton boxes. Entrance is NT200 (if im not wrong). But you may use NT100 from it to purchase stuffs inside or use to eat at their restaurant.


























Next, the driver drove us to some place that sells very nice 芋圓 (Taro Balls). There is different flavours and you can choose hot or cold.

Next venue! I really love this place! It's called Moncoeur garden.
Best place to shoot anything! Be it for blogshops or wedding.
























 I love daisies!!!!






Lovely isnt it! And the place is peacefully quiet. Love the shophouses design too!!

Next, we had our lunch at some eatery. We had Kou Rou rice. Very delicious and cheap!
BUT! FATTENING!

The last stop the driver drove us was to Yizhong Street! The youngster and shopping area in Taichung! You can say mini Ximending? hahaha!
 Sister trying helmet! They have very cute helmets! Because many youngsters ride bike in Taiwan.




Back to the hotel to rest a little and wash up. Then, we headed to Feng Chia Nightmarket.
Alot of people. And nice food!
e

Ended my day.
I will write about 2nd part of Taichung tour again. My hands ache. LOLS!
Till then!

Maison de Posh is having GSS sales!
VISIT NOW WHILE STOCK LAST!
http://maisondeposh.wix.com/shopmaisondeposh

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.