Maison de Posh

by - Saturday, March 23, 2013

Good Saturday!

Lazing around at home. Gonna meet the group which I have not been meeting later for dinner^^
Watched the latest 2 episodes of Iris 2!

Please give poor Lee Joon more scenes~~ stop neglecting him!

I just cant wait to launch my Maison de Posh asap. Not sure if it's gonna be a success. But I just wanna do something I like and wanted to do. #YOLO yes! I only live once and how many of us actually can risk to do something we like. I mean if u dont take risk or dont ever try, then you will never  accomplish what u always wanna do.

Competition. yes, do you think Im dumb that I don't know about competition. Im not money-minded. I jus wanna do something I like and fashion. Always what i like. In the past, I always very mind of what others think of me, look. They say weird, I will just keep shut and never say I like.
But now, Ive grown. To others, those clothes may seem weird. But I know some people will like it. Because we all have different taste and views. I don't blame anyone. But you don't criticize those designs.

I am a person with low confidence and I always motivate myself alone. While planning for Maison de Posh, I am really affected negatively. Cos I have more discouragements than encouragements. And they were from friends. But who cares now, Im just gonna do what I like.

Of course, when MDP is out, I hope people support:) Thanks to those who encourage me to take risk. Love ya...


Stay tune.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.