Aloha Mercredi!

by - Wednesday, March 20, 2013

안녕!

Before the page starts to rot all over again. I will post a little since I have a a bit of self-time now.
Heeeeesss~

The days are gettin better. Lesser stress than last few weeks. Imma so happy. This week I have not been staying late after work. Log off early. Content. I finally get to leave when the sky are still clear~ It's a pay back self time for all the before damages to my mood, energy, etc.

Yesterday, finally went Le Chocolat with Faviia & Tinghuan. They have been dying to try the Rainbow cake. It was my second time trying. Honestly, you just like the colors of the cake cos it's Rainbow! It brighten up you! hahha! We tried Chocolate Bar(?). It was great!!! Love it!! Like Snickers! hahaha!

And it's our dinner. Yes! Just dessert for dinner. We ordered these 2 and shared. hahaha!

Last Saturday, I went to have Nakhon(?) with cousin's friends. Wende's birthday celebration. The thai food is superb! Few of them got choked by the soup. hahaa! Nakhon have a few outlets. The one I went was at Bedok. They have another at Hougang. and a few more... :)

After which, we went Chai Chee to sing. Finally, SING! have been craving for a K-session. Thanks Wende for inviting me:D

Talked with Cheryl regarding my blogshop. It's really heartening that I get encouragements instead of discouragements to do something I really wanted to do since young. I don't care about losing money nor whether it will be a success. Who in life does not fall? As long as Im doing something I'm happy, I think thats the most important.
I dare to risk, u dare? :)

She also told me about this Jap magazine which gave some Coach mini holders for free. OMG! Im gonna get it! Cos it's really cute!. ahhaha!
Thanks for the news, Cheryl! hahaha.

Taken half day off this Friday, and Im gonna pamper myself a little. hehehe~

Before I end off and post the photos... Anyone has any recommendations of Minsu in Taiwan (Taichung & Taipei)? Do let me know ya~~ thanks!

YUMZ!

Ma Girlz!

Self reward myself with ma favz - Macarons! LOVE!!

Ma 'boyfi' LINE-D me! hahhaa! G-Dragon rehearsing hardly for his World Tour kickoff in Korea.
오빠~ 힘내세옹! 나 항상 오빠 응원하다! 홧!

First Omneo Bracelet. Very pretty skull. Thank you Omneo!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.