FEB-RUARY

by - Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hello!


February post! This month would probably the best! Maybe because of Lunar New Year. haha!

Let's start!

Meet up with the program alumnis! hahaha! Had mookata at somewhere near farrer park. It's delicious except the location. Or maybe we dont drive so it was kind of tired for us to get there with hungry minds. hahah!

love it! Thank you Aloy for suggesting. ahaha! And the round mushrooms! LOLS!

Lovely people I met in my poly years. They are like pillars. Ma pillars always there supporting each other. 
My cutie birthday gifts from them. You know what, I hug it to sleep everyday. And I cried once hugging it. Thank you!!

I also meet up with Jasmine. Yes, the girl people used to mistaken as her as me or me as her. We totally different maybe the height. Supposed to have YYjie with us. But she's unwell. Gonna meet up soon again!!



Then it's CNY! This year was better than last year. Happy! Gonna fill it with pictures. Ohya, went YYjie's house for mobile promoters' gathering. I missed it last year and finally made it this year. YAY!! hahaha! Im happy to meet the mobile peeps!

Had a pre-cny steamboat at Uncle's place with the family.

Batman style. Designed by Sarah, my lil cousin in UK. And printed by Uncle Dave in the States. Ma Uncle and Aunt in the cool couple tee. hahaha! They love it alot!!

CNY eve. We had it for lunch instead. Because cousins have to go have dinner with their in-laws.

Day #1 OOTD!
Top & Bottom from BKK.

Introducing le sis, Angela Yap. See the difference of us? Even though we are 1 year difference. hahaha! Sporty Sis Yap VS Vain-pot Sis Yap. LOLS!
 Le cousin, Desmond Yeap. The Yeap bro VS Yap sis. LOLS!
Day #2 OOTD!
Top from BKK.
Bottom from Bugis.
Heel from Bugis. This heel is pretty! Thanks to the lady who help me decide with the colors. LOLS!
Lovely nephew. Shitz! I forget his name. But he's cute. The most friendly one together with his baby sis. The rest are just anti-social and I dislike. LOLS! Like him and his sis.
This lil boy here loves Love Letter alot. He will follow the person who took the box of love letter and stare at them. hahaha! He could not eat because his parents doesnt allow him to. So cute. I didnt manage to take pic of his sis because she went to nap. hahaha!
This is a little thai-ish ah. hahaha!
Mobile peeps! 
With Manda.

With my stewardess ah mei!!
With Superduper Roy!
With the very busy Daryl.
With YQjie!!

okay. Kayden & YYjie~ I could not find the pictures. hahaha!
Steamboat dinner with classmates!! Jajjang!

In Feb, me and le mummy changed our phones. S3 and Note 2. Kind of getting use to my Note 2 already. poor iphone becomes my mp3. LOLS! it can be up to use if my note 2 died outside. hahaha!
Happy month!

At least I manage to blog happy things. Yes, my March is.... tadaaa~ TIREDZ!
Off now, till then...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.