x UPDATES x

by - Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello! Sorry for not updating frequently.
Here are my updates!!!

August is ending and September will be a busy month for both work and me?

It's quarter closing for my finance and things have to be rushed out. Tiring~ I need to get out of Singapore!!
Also, looking into my new launch for Maison de Posh in Sep. Welcoming the F/W in Sep!
Gonna be on some fleas to meet wonderful customer too! But.. looking for friends to help out! Anyone wanna help out?? Drop me a text alright? :)

As for personal life, have been a boring one. But of cos not boring when I get to meet some of my wonderful peeps in life. It's true when most of friends have their own life, those alone will be forgotten. Well, I have to accept this fact so I am here blogging in front of the computer. hahaha!

Some events that have passed recently!



















OMG! Eddie Peng's body is O.O. *DROOL* I think his best movie so far!!! <3


x HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE OF A KIND HUBBY - KWON JI YONG! x


Im x WHITE x

So nice of Jane to text me yesterday. But actually asking me some stuff. hahaha! AND! Thanks for asking me out on Friday night to party!! YEA~~ FINALLY! Gonna apply half day to rest before the long night! Cant wait for Friday already. Impromtu meetups are always the best. Although, things may change. But Im still happy to meet them!! See you sweeties on Friday!

I shall end here. Promise to come up with interesting posts more.. Or can suggest me too! hahaha! ceciliaheom@gmail.com

And right now just...... SHOP @ MAISON DE POSH !!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.