POST-HOLIDAY SYNDROME x DO YOU LOVE ME

by - Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello!
How's everyone monday? Beg you are like me.. dragging our feets to work, school bla bla bla~
Moodless to do anything after the long weekend!

Kept tellin my colleagues that the long weekend passes so fast. LOLS! I AM SAD THAT I AM BACK TO WORK! Not a good day at work though. BUT! I DONT CARE~

Anyways, just some weekly updates on what I did on my long weekend. Really love to spend time with my friends. I dont mind meeting up with friends whom I used to be closed but we kind of drift after we grad.. Sure we have lots to catch up when we meet :)) U have my number so Im just 8 numbers and a phone away. LOLS!

x NATIONAL DAY x
Out with cousin and his friends. Kinokuniya was having 20% storewide discount because of their 30th anniv. BUT!! I was friggin unlucky! The chinese novel I want is OOS! HUMPH! Im really affected okay! I am so wanting to read it. Like finally I wanna read but have to be OOS! Even worse when I went to M.A.C to get its Candy Yum Yum matte, they told me OOS also! Suayness combo siol~~ :'(
To brighten up my day, we went to sing sing sing~~ not sing national day songs ah! hahaha! Dined at Katong Laksa!! Forever still taste the same but price increased. haiyo~ BUT worth it!! Teoheng straight. BUT! I am super disappointed with the sound system. Not happy! LOLS!
Dessert with them to end our night! Super nice~~ this national is about gettin fat!!

My OOTD on National Day!








x Saturday x
Met up with Elaine & Jovy. Elaine and me should be road trip in town. LOLS!
From Bugis, we walked till Raffles City. Walk to Haji Lane to meet Jovy. Ohya~ and so I went to Bugis Kinokuniya to look for my book. YES~ no stock either. Saw M.A.C also no stock! URGH~ I really want to go temple to pray already! hahaha!

Anywa, I bought a dress in Haji Lane. LIKE FINALLY! hahaha! Will take ootd with it when I wear! hahaha!

We went Saveur for dinner! The food is nice... but portion small. LOLS! Dessert is nice too!! ^^ Love it~~ food trip soon again. We go out one time try new cafe one time! HAHA!
Went to Shuffle at Clarke Quay and I felt under dressed! On a Sat somemore, supposed to party but the plan was cancelled. Dont know when can I party again. Yea~ wheres my party bomberssssss!!!???

Chillin w nice live band. And I really love the drinks that Elaine recommended. All so nice~ stop drinking hard liquor~~! LOLS!
We talk alot from like friends, life and work till 3am. Amazing 3 of us! hahaha! Hopefully next weekend, with everyone will be better!! ^^ Cant wait~~









.
.
.
.
.

x BONUS x LIU SHA BAO VIDEO!

The haters gonna hate. But I dont care~ I, My, Me, Mine. Take it or leave it. I live my own life, so do you. Dont love me, I dont love you.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.