Wisdom Tooth

by - Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just a random post because I am deciding to go out or not. Kind of not in the mood right now!


My tooth have been causing me some pain because of my wisdom tooth. Gonna make an appointment with the dentist to get rid of my wisdom tooth. Already for days and I cant eat properly. Always eating slowly now even slower. I dislike people waiting for me to finish my food.. so most of the time I never finish my food. I stop whenever most of them are done. 

Yea~ that's me. dislike giving people trouble. But people are giving me trouble. hahaha! unfair right? There are people out there tryin to spoil my friendships by adding some unwanted comments or some things that are not true. And now I am left to only trust myself yet nobody else. 

In the end, when u think u still have friends that always be with you. They ended up using u or treating u as an option. I always wish someone could tell me the definition of 'Friend'. But all of us do have our own definitions. That conclude how we treat our friends and how they treat you.

This world is how cruel. You see it. You do it. No one to blame only yourself. Till the end, we are left with ourself, alone. Our soul will still be lonely as ever.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.