by - Sunday, July 20, 2008

i shall introduce my lovely hubby to you!
he simply took my heart and now i love him to bits!

i hope he will be back with Super Junior soon at korea. i miss seeing the 13 of them!
it's already july! august coming! 13 of u!! can pls release new song? i miss donghae in korea!

yups! his name is lee donghae!




i dreamt about him~
tmr is prelim! i am taking my exams! and i hate it! hahahas~
good luck to 502! work hard kies?
oh ya, my clique came up with a angry syndrome. hahas~ very funny!
all movements are combined...consist of what we do when we are angry!
mine is FISHBALL!
i love the girls! they give me power..
but my hubbies give me more! heh!
oops~ dont be angry when u see this!
i felt attached to my hubbies!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.