by - Tuesday, September 02, 2008

woke up 8+ today...
actually my eyes were open around 7+..
i dont noe why.. hahahs!

so i started cleaning up the house. washed clothes..
ate bread for breakfast. days without mummy is like that.. i have to buy bread to eat every morning. LOLS! cos i dont noe how to cook! @!#%#

xiaoshu mailed back..he said mummy and daddy are shopping. hahas! nice lars! i have to shop in SG! wth~ guess they are sleeping soon..cos it's night time over there~ hahahas!

gonna do my revision now. i have not finished any of the papers! wth~ idiot!
endure man!
gonna meet pang pang and frens for dinner later. mummy sure to be happy when she heard i eat outside. LOLS!

oh ya~ joanne did send me the pics but cos my connection sucks ytd...she shall send me today! hahahas~

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.