by - Wednesday, September 10, 2008

well, yes. chairman is to overlook the class matters..
however, pls put urself in my shoe.. sometimes i wrote annoucements on the big white board stating so clearly, people still ask the same old question.. u think it's my choice? hahas~ no okay?
bernie and shengjie are 2 diff people. how u noe dat dey dont mind? did dey tell u? if yes, well... i must say they have very good leadership.

okay~ dat day... the way u asked me sounded quite rude..u seemed rushing to somewhere. adn the prob is i dont even noe what's going on. hah! u think imma god? or someone that can read people's mind? pls im not and i cant~ you asked me where is mrs wong.. i said 'i think she at upstair.' then i forgotten some parts.. and i said 'still got DNT students'. you said 'have to wait half an hour'... dats when i really cant understand you and got a little pissed by u. it's a class affair. the main host is mrs wong (cos teacher's day celeb).. before that, i asked 'the dnt students got ask we to go ahead mehs?'... people never give me a reply. and i remembered reginald only said 'u all look after the pizza, i go DNT first'... dats all. the whole class and mrs wong are all not there yet. so i was like 'fine~ go look for teacher'..i went up mrs wong was about to come down..but she was stopped by ex-students.. i understand becos it's teachers' day. she came down immediately..i was pissed..do u tink i have the mood?
after mrs wong came down not a few min, the DNT students also joined..that's when we all started everything. but i sat quietly dere becos i wanna sort out my feelings. to cool myself.. cant i?
now, the eat and leave part.
alright~ after u ate, u said u have to go. it makes me think that u just eat and go..and at dat point of time, i was already unhappy with u.. but after that, i thought...i should not think about this.. i told shiting that.
and if u read my blog... i said i did not take it to heart... just dat i am cooling myself down.
this matter is not about my duty as a chairman alright?
if u dislike me to be a chairman..den u can tell mrs wong straight that u are unhappy with me. why put up with me?

im unhappy with u cos u only think of urself..
the key im unhappy with u is becos u never thought dat this is a class affair..
we should wait patiently for each other.
and u made me, maybe only me, thinks that becos u are rushing for time, we have to start right away. u want everyone to make way for u...
u think for urself, the way u asked me..u frowned which u gave me a look like u are 'pekchek'
i have to reflect...u too, have to reflect.
i took a step by not taking it to heart..
i gave u that gift becos i wanna tell you that 我根本没有介意那件事
但是,让我在一次生气的事,你把我送你的东西换给我。这证明你还耿耿于怀...
我解释的话,你会听吗?

after this, if u still disagree...den i shall remain speechless.
becos i dont want this to affect our studies.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.