by - Monday, September 01, 2008

waiting for the time to pass..and i will be out to meet the girls..
now, the sky is cloudy..hinting me that it's raining soon..
wth~
i hope it's just passing clouds.. hees~

finished doing all the chores very early today. my sis mop the floor. i did vacumming, washing of toilets.. hahahas!

daddy called around 7+ going 8am just now. i just opened my eyes and the phone rang. so happy!
i heard they just reached uncle's house becos before that they went up the hill..i think? this is what daddy told me. he said it was cold up there..hahahas! but there is sun lars! dajie den spoke to me. i asked her what time they arrived, she said around noon (San Francisco time).. then she said they are going to barbecue. and uncle at the background said 'already started barbecuing.' LOLS! and she said she slept on water bed..i was like what? water bed.. uncle again, shouted 'it's air bed!' LOLS lars~ my dajie is forever funny. they are out now..i think uncle bringing them to explore his area. i guess should be pubs. LOLS!

gonna go off now. if can, shall chat with them on msn later..ciaos!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.