date with liping<3

by - Thursday, September 04, 2008

annyoung!

met liping at bugis~
lunched at yoshinoya...
talked alot~ really miss the times with her! LOLS!
walked around bugis street and junction. wth~ all the same! sian!

so we decided to watch movie!
caught walle at marina sq! the movie is nice! go catch it~
hahahas~ after that, i went off to meet my sis at cp for dinner.
we decided to dabao home... okay~ the beehoon is too much! cannot finish~

i am feeling so tired~ i want mummy back home right now!
LOLS! a week of chores can kill me man!
my arms are aching! and i can feel dat my hands have become rougher?
:(

after this post, pictures!
stay tune!

support my blogshop!
http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com
(if u purchase to a certain amount, discount will be given!)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.