by - Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY CHUSEOK! (to my hubbies)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LATE GRANDPA!
ENJOY PLAYING LANTERNS & EATING MOONCAKES! (to fellow pple)

yup.. i got hold of the pics from weiting already..
left shiting haven send me the ones we took on fri..
this year lantern fest damn diff for me lars.. LOLS!

later gonna celebrate grandma's bday with family (my mother's side).. although i really really dislike seeing my family of this..but to respect my grandma, i should go. i dont wanna be like my cousins..
till now, i am so proud to be the only one giving money to my grandparents when i work!
people work full time earn more than me did not even give.. how selfish!

go to my photo webby to see pics!
just uploaded! http://www.cyworld.com.cn/hseolr

my chaywei is sad!
pls dont be sad...
i dont know how to console people well..so pls forgive me.
i wanna see you laugh like me lars!
我们应该懂得知足。
不应该羡慕,羡慕只会让你痛哭。
知道了吗~我的朋友?

shall end off here!
너 비켜! 나는 나의 친구로 당신을 필요로 하지 않는다.
나 너 싫어!
친차~싫어!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.