by - Saturday, September 06, 2008


meeting joanne later to study!
hees~
haven been really study alot...
and the irritating O is coming. hahas~
gugu called just now.
she asked if we are both fine...days without my mummy, are we alright..
hahahas~ of cos lars! i can become a housewife lers!
housewife of junsu, donghae, g-d...okay~ my top 3 hubbies for now. the list is still going on.
i shall post about my hubbies one day. LOLS!
fun hors?
my parents will only be back on tue...but i only get to see them on Wed. i am thinking of skipping sch on wed already~
cos their flight will reach SG on tue midnight...if i were to go, sure next day cannot wake up..
okay~ i shall email xiaoshu..ask him to convey my msg..
if mummy allows, den shall ask my sis! but i think she have exams!
WTH!
hahahas~
off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.