more pics on SFO!

by - Friday, September 05, 2008


okay~ she is teaching taiji?



kirk is teaching her about his camera~ she looked abit pekchek!


the girl in yellow seemed insane...nice pose all of them!


aunt and dajie!


dont u tink my daddy and dajie treats my mum like a coconut tree?


she's irritating, dont u tink so?


hi kirk! long time no see!


did my aunt and erjie saw something?!


are you hanging clothes?


my family! (enjoy uh?)


i told u she's irritating!


okay~ u look like one even if u dont do that!


wine tasting!


daddy! nice not?


first shot: nice!
after that.....

desmond korkor push erjie down...

made her hair partially wet!
but....

revenge!

with help from kirk, he got his lesson learnt!



i dont know what is this!


GO SLEEP!


uncle!!


hees~


the tour guide!


they looked funny! my daddy and erjie!


giving her a massage?

i think my mummy teased her!
or something scary flew over~


MUMMY!!


.....



night view!


thanks uncle for sending me the pics!
omg lars~ they are having great time!
nvm~ i will go soon! hahahas~

more pics tmr~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.