by - Friday, September 26, 2008

it's weekend!

and yes!
i did not really do much revision this week. so bad right?
hahahas~

alright~ school today was fine. PE damn fun! girls can be rough also kay? so funny lars.. we find all means to grab the ball and to stopped other teams from scoring. fun~ but i was hit by the ball. hahahas! EL, mass lecture. mr cheng damn funny. he also damn BYL de! hahahas!
checked our olevel practical shift. same shift as shiting and weiting. hahhas! my partner is felicia!

after sch, i rushed home. bathed, dressed up. went out with mummy and sister.
went PS for Painted Skin. before that, when arrived at dhoby ghaut and we were going to take the escalator up. guess who i saw??????!!!!
the boys! yes~ wenan, sherman, dexter, jiahao etc... so funny lars.. dey spotted me..
and u know what sherman lim did. he shouted 'AUNTIE!' so damn loud. hahahas~ my mum was like 'why? they want treat me eat isit? call so loud?'..hahahas! fyi, it's LOUD kays?
so wen went cathy first to get tickets but the time slot we want was OFS..no more space.. FULL! hahas.. so checked PS' GV timeslot. and we went back. saw the boys again. haiyo!
after buying the tickets, we went Gelare for ice-cream. damn full kay? hahahas~ walked around..
and watched movie.
afterall, painted skin is quite nice. not scary only the demon is quite disgusting. LOLS!
what irritates me is the person sitting behind me! fuck lors~ kept kicking the seat... as if there's no one in front of him! boy some more! not gentleman at all! hate boys that are brainless. imma girl kay.. btw, you should be resting ur leg...fuck off! really lors.. i turned behind and looked at him... but he's blind i think...dont know how to be automatic.
forget it~ this kinda peepo are just polluting my world. uncivilised!
nevertheless, i enjoyed the show.
can try go watch...

our hamster, kaka, is sick. classmates brought it to the vet today.
thanks to shiting... she told me about kaka's situation.
didnt know that kaka has so much probs!

as promised, i will blog pics tmr! so pls wait! hahahas!

agree with what mummy said, maybe you are just jealous of me.
but... to me... you can never be compared with me cos u are not fit to...
so dont AS IF!
i know it's bad to look down...but ur everything just makes me think so.
i thank you for being jealous... i assumed!

off now...
goodnite!

oh ya.... my daddy is crazy..
he's fan of F1..and erjie have a pair of tickets for the positioning race which is tmr..he dont wanna go!
DOTS right?
so funny lars~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.